The success of every iDiet graduate is important to us. To help keep your momentum going strong, we’ve cooked up an offering just for our graduates, based on your feedback and on the key elements that make iDiet so effective.
What is it?
It’s our new iDiet support program for any graduate of an iDiet group. If you are at or near your goal, this could provide the support you need to maintain your success.
What do I get?
You will receive 12 weeks of:
- Online weight tracker, including all your weight data beginning with your very first entry
- An active message board, monitored by a Certified Group Leader
- Exclusive emails with, tips and insights from Dr. Roberts
- New iDiet recipes
- A monthly live video check-in with a Certified Group Leader
- Access to a community of like-minded iDieters to share support and ideas
You might benefit from OnTrack if you:
- Still want accountability to stay on track, but without the weekly structure
- Are ready to maintain your new lower weight
- Have another health related goal such as better control of your blood glucose
- Are trying to form new habits or solidify behaviors learned during your last iDiet group program
- Are looking for support from iDieters who have had experiences to share
- OnTrack is best for people who have reached their goal, or are within a few pounds of their ultimate goal, and will help you maintain.
When is it?
We update the OnTrack registration form with availability information. To sign up please visit the registration form here.
How much is it?
OnTrack is only $75 for 12 weeks
Please be sure you are on our email list to receive enrollment reminders for this and future programs.