This deceptively rich and satisfying seasonal treat is a fast and easy week-night dessert, as well as being good enough to serve to company. Just layer it in your best serving pieces for a special presentation.
Canned pumpkin is full of vitamins and fiber, low in calories, and available all year long, so there’s no need to reserve it just for fall!
For the Pumpkin Recipe:
1 Cup Low Fat Cottage Cheese
1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
1/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 Tbsp Sugar-Free Instant Butterscotch Dry Pudding Mix (Jell-O)
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
4 Packets of Stevia
1/4 Cup Original All Bran (each serving)
2 Tbsp Light Whipped Topping (each serving)
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Blend/process until smooth.
- Chill until ready to serve (or use pre-chilled ingredients and serve immediately)
- Alternately layer the filling and the cereal in your serving cup.
- Top with the Light Whipped Topping.
- Optionally sprinkle with some additional cereal as a garnish.
(Per Serving – 4 servings in the recipe)
Protein: 8 grams
Fiber: 2.5 grams
Fat: 1 gram
Sugar: 4 grams