The iDiet Introductory Webinar
If you are tired of dieting, the iDiet® is a life-altering, science-based program that permanently gives you power over food, allows you to lose more weight, and keep it off without hunger or cravings.
- Convenience: attend from the comfort of your home
- Small, friendly online groups: supportive, personal and welcoming
- Certified leaders teach you to make your instincts work in your favor
- Online tools: Weight Tracker, Menu Planner, Recipes and Community Forum
- Meet online: just turn on your computer
- No math: No need to count calories or points!
- Delicious menus control hunger using simple, scientifically tested methods
Jennelle explains what makes the iDiet unique, and how your weekly online sessions help educate, support, and guide you to success.
Enjoy our free webinar and let us tell you more about this groundbreaking program. Then sign up for a class, or fill out the email form below to be notified of our latest group schedules, and receive free, periodic diet tips and recipes, without obligation.
iDiet helps to Retrain Your Brain™ to prefer healthier foods and have fewer cravings for unhealthy foods. iDiet is the first weight loss program ever to show in a clinical trial that it helps participants actually change their food preferences in a measurable amount. Using fMRI imaging, scans of iDiet participants’ brains showed greater preference for healthy food and less preference for unhealthy food (compared to a control group) after completing the iDiet program. Oh, and they also lost weight!
Why Try the iDiet?
- The iDiet Delivers: While other diets overpromise, the iDiet delivers an average weight loss of 25 pounds. That’s 2 ½ times higher than you’ve come to expect from other programs.
- The iDiet is based on State-of-the-Art Science: Incorporating the best nutrition, psychology and neurobiology findings, our groundbreaking meal plans address your basic hard-wired food instincts and help reprogram a lifetime of eating habits.
- The iDiet keeps you full: Our unique meal plans are so effective that you can stay fully satisfied and hunger-free while losing weight and continuing to enjoy foods you love.
- The iDiet is Delicious: iDieters rave about our fantastic no-cook meals and delicious recipes. You’ll enjoy a wide variety of mouth-watering real foods, including old favorites such as chicken parm, burgers and chocolate desserts.
- The iDiet is Sustainable: Long-term success rates are dramatically higher because we incorporate life-changing concepts from psychology and neurobiology.
- The iDiet is Easy: Attend meetings, choose what you want to eat from the simple no-cook and recipe-based menus. Eat, enjoy, and repeat.
- The iDiet is safe for special diets: The iDiet has many vegetarian recipes, and can be easily modified for vegan or gluten-free needs.
It Doesn’t Feel Like A Diet
As our iDieters will tell you, the iDiet is a new way of eating for life, a program that you stay with because it makes sense… and makes you feel so good!
“I’ve lost weight I’ve had almost my entire life and I’ve become the person I thought I might be, and the iDiet really enabled that.”
— Dave, lost 50 pounds at midlife
“I have the ability to manage my life and manage my lifestyle and manage my weight. What a release…what a great gift the iDiet program gave me.”
— Aleks, lost 30 pounds in her late 20s
“I ended up losing 45 lbs! I never thought that I’d see that number again on the scale. I was hoping to lose 20 to 30 lbs. And you know, at 30 pounds I said: ‘I think I can do more.’ And so I just continued on, and it works.”
— Nicole, lost 45 pounds at midlife
Discover Group-based Weight Loss That’s Hunger-Free and Works!
If you are tired of dieting and are looking for lasting change, join us. Once and for all, get power over food, lose more weight without hunger or giving up foods you love, and maintain your new healthy weight without struggle. Lose weight at the maximum healthy rate, and keep it off without effort. iDiet actually teaches you how to think like a thin person, so you make better food choices and crave healthier foods. iDiet doesn’t rely on willpower or deprivation, but rather on science-based real-food meals that keep you full and satisfied, coupled with comprehensive education for habit change, and friendly group support to keep you motivated while you learn.