If there’s one thing that iDieters have in common, it’s a love of iDiet food.
The recipes you’ll find in the iDiet program are scientifically formulated to work with your food instincts and to keep you full and free of hunger. They also work in combination with our classes to retrain your brain™ to prefer healthier foods over time. They include foods that are very familiar – hamburgers and chocolate pudding, as well as somewhat exotic – Tanzanian Chicken Kabobs, for example.
Dr. Roberts began her career in food and nutrition as a chef, so she knows what tastes good. She creates iDiet recipes that are always flavorful and satisfying, as well as good for your waistline.
Cooking is optional
If you don’t like to cook, there are still plenty of delicious meals and snacks you can put together by using our “Simply Good” suggestions for easy throw-together meals.
Please explore the free recipes we provide on this site, and take advantage of our free cookbook offer to try out some iDiet meals.
Our recipes will help you stay on the iDiet because:
- They include our exclusive iDiet hunger-suppressing formulas
- They include a variety of types of fiber
- They include various textures, spices, herbs and strong flavors
- They include many familiar tastes
- They include healthy proteins as well as foods with a low glycemic index to slow digestion